What is a Life Group?
A Life Group is a small group that develops our spiritual growth and multiplication. Our Life Groups have four characteristics:
shepherding, scripture, relationships, spiritual discipline.
Where do Life Groups meet?
Life Groups meet in a variety of environments including people’s homes, restaurants, community buildings, and the church.
What are the purposes of Life Groups?
- To establish spiritual friendships with one another.
- To proclaim the Gospel in words and deeds.
- To develop and multiply disciples, followers of Christ.
- To provide pastoral care (love, support, encouragement, prayer, accountability).
- To offer opportunities for serving in our local and global communities.
- To assist the church’s communication and implement its vision, ministry, and service.
Why should I join a Life Group?
We grow better when we grow together. A Life Group is more than a social network of friends. By joining a Life Group you are opening the door for spiritual community and growth.
Click on the banner to browse Life Groups